
Yesterday we were on our daily hike to campus when this dude in front of us stopped in front of a canal/pond thing. Being a little bit nosey and a little but curious I looked where he was looking and what did I behold? An ALLIGATOR! Like right there, 15 feet from where we were standing. I may have said some clean mormon expletives out of shock and sheer delight. (Oh my heck!) The kid turns around and says "That's an @@@ gator!" Some people just need to clean up their language! Anywho, we stopped and took about a bijillion pictures, people were looking at us like we were nuts. But it was a real live in the flesh gator! Like for real!! Then they - Sister C and Sister L - started throwing pine cones at it to try to get it to move. That is when I ran away scared, I didn't want it to eat me! Or it's big mama! Peace, love and Alligator, Lauren
No comments:
Post a Comment