4/28/11

{hawt like a toaster}

Last night I had an interview. Like, for a job.

I figured my best bet would to probably be the sparkle/mini/hookershoe outfit I had going last time I posted. I mean, who wouldn't love that look?

But I figured the look wouldn't be complete withou a rockin hurr do + new facial jewlery. Seriously though, don't you agree?





I hope I get the job.



***Sidenote: the shredded denim mini was a joke. I have more class than to wear shredded denim. Tack.eee. I would WAY rather have a bedazzled mini than a shredded one. It doesn't scream trailer park quite as much (I'm allowed to say that since that is where the Johnson fam has it's roots. BTDub (sorry if I just gave away our secrets mom)(not sorry if that offended you mr/ms always-take-things-way-too-seriously))

1 comment:

G+diz said...

Hey look! I am leaving a comment! Did you hear anything about the job?