Sometimes I just don't really like it. But it happens.
So today I'm leaving. I wish on a jet plane, but alas. It will just be in the car. By myself.
I'm going to do something that I don't want to, something kinda scary that could possibly turn out to be terribly terribly wrong. But He told me to and what this girl has learned is that when He commands you obey. And I trust that He (as in the big guy upstairs) won't let me go too far down the wrong path.
So today I'm leaving. I wish on a jet plane, but alas. It will just be in the car. By myself.
I'm going to do something that I don't want to, something kinda scary that could possibly turn out to be terribly terribly wrong. But He told me to and what this girl has learned is that when He commands you obey. And I trust that He (as in the big guy upstairs) won't let me go too far down the wrong path.
Because afterall, I am His favorite.
want in on the big life altering changes? I might just tell you all about them upon my return. deal? deal.

2 comments:
oh my goodness ... you can't leave me hanging...
Where are you? 801 602 9369. :)
I love you! You are awesome!
Post a Comment