Moving right along.
MakeOut Monday is here again. Love. Sexy. Whatever.
Incase you forgot I moved in with some roommates. One of them makes it a point to get at least 5 servings of Fruits and Vegetables daily. She is good at it. She has an impecable memory for what she has eaten throughout the day. That would be my new goal. No, not gaining the memory of an elephant, but looking less like one. I'm probably going to have to make a chart or something. I'll take a picture when it's done. I'm sure you'll be impressed with my chart making skills. I think I will have some success in the matter as my mother has been kind enough to purchase the good old bountiful basket deal for me. Love. And because we all love pictures here is heaven in a bowl. Possibly the best breakfast I have eaten in a looooooong while.
Who doesn't love yogurt, granola, blackberries and bananas all rolled into one? I know I certainly do. Seriously, best. breakfast. ever.
Minus what Megs and I had coming home from NV this past weekend.
Let's just go with what happens in Nevada stays in Nevada. Including what we had for breakfast.
Yeah, well...
(Sorry Daddy)
time out: the water thing is going fabulously. I'm probably still not getting as much as I should but I have been knocking those water bottles back. Actually just one. Refilled over and over again
Also this week I am going to start the trend of listening to my body. When it is hungry I will feed it. When it is full I will stop. And when I'm bored and can't find anything else to do but eat, I will probably still eat but choose something like an apple, or how about a big old drink of water? That would probably be even better. Cool.
For now, I must continue my study on glycolosis and the inside of my eye lids.
*Disclaimer: I do not get on Facebook in class while Dr. Sailor Mouth is doing his teaching preaching swearing up a storm thing. Unlike the girl next to me. I just do a little check during our break-a-roos.


No comments:
Post a Comment