I can't say no.
Wait, that's not completely true. I can say no to quesions like "can I have 50 bucks?" "can I cheat off your test?" and "can I drive your car off a cliff?" Ummm... no, no, and absolutely not.
It's phrases like "Let's watch a movie" "let's go to Denny's" "let's eat burritos tonight" and "let's tell dead baby jokes and discuss other completely politically incorrect things until the wee hours of the morning" and "let's hang out until our eyes are too droopy to see straight" that get me into trouble. No matter the hour, if someone wants to be graced with my presence I'll let them. You want to see this face at midnight? Cool. You want to go out to breakfast with me at two in the morning? I'm down. Especially if you're a boy. But i'll make exceptions if you're a girl and you have a good deal brewing.
Really, that's not the problem.
The problem is Professor ... (my lack of sleep is preventing me from thinking of a good name for her) and her 8am class that's kicking my butt. Gross, I know. I would LOVE to stay up all night with you. It will be a good time, but the next morning is killer x 10. Boy howdy.
Especially when I am supposed to know what this means:
The sequence of events leading to muscle action are that a motor neuron releases acetylcholine, which binds to recptors on the plasmalemma. If enough ACh binds, an action potential is generated in the muscle fiber. The action potential triggers release of Ca2+ from the termial cisternae of the sarcoplasmic reticulum into the sarcoplasm. The Ca2+ binds to troponin on the actin filamen, and the troponin pulls tropomyosin off the active sites, allowing myosin heads to attach to the actin filament.
*Taken from my bomb.com text book.
Since I have been up too late too many nights in a row maybe you could help a sister out and explain what in heavens name that is supposed to mean. And no judging, ok? I'm just not as smart as you. Afterall, I'm not a college graduate like Megalicious. She's so champ. So champ.
1 comment:
Use me as an excuse and start saying, "NO!"
Post a Comment