There's just one small problem.
Apparently there were some logistical kinks in the plan. No worries, I'm good at straightening out kinks. But it turns out when the straightening of the kinks are the kind that must be fixed on anothers schedule, well that just throws a kinky curve ball (RIP Baseball season 2011, I'll miss you).
I moved myself on down to the great city in which my institution of higher education resides this early, well a month ago, because of said job. But then said kinks in the logistical side of said job got in the way and all the sudden the chica that hired me bounced. Skipped town. Dipped out. Whatev. Oh. Em. Gee. Seriously? Yeah.
Now don't go thinking that I'm some kind of complainer because in all actuallity I am happy as a clam to be on someones payroll in this bad A town of mine, just not so happy to not actually be getting a paycheck. I know, right?
Anyway, after said kinks were not ironed out by said kink fixer who blew that joint I took matters into my own hands. I may or may not have been bombarding the replacement of the skipper outer with the need to have the kinks fixed. It turns out
Him: "Lauren, right?"
Me: "Yes D*, tis I, the one and only Lauren"
Him: "There's your shirt. Take it. Take it now. Get it out of here. And that kink in the plan that the Mrs. Invisable said she would take care of but didn't will be fixed. And then I'll put you on the el schedule."
Ok, so maybe that's not exactly how it went down but I did get this:
Which means I am one step closer to having a non kinked job and that paycheck my bank account has been crying about.
If I was of the Southern Evangelical persuasion I might say something along the lines of:
Hallelujah, Praise The Lord!

1 comment:
I'm super glad you're life is not so kinky anymore. Woot. Giggles and eyelash twirls. Love you!
Post a Comment