6/15/11

{McTutor}

Oh hey.

So I'm taking this Medical Terminology class. It's pretty rad. Basically I read the chapter, take the test, and get on with my bad self.

The thing is, I pretty much don't even need to read the chapter. Why? Two words:

Grey's Anatomy.

I kid you not. I could probably perform a hepatopancreatoduodenectomy (and I definitly did not make that up. I'm not kidding. Google it if you must.) just from what I have learned from our favorite Seattle Grace surgeons. And compared to that this Medical Terminology business is cake.

Ummm, actually I did (re)learn something from the book that I didn't learn on Grey's (although I'm pretty sure some old ladies were talking about it at girls camp once, but being young and niave I chose not to believe it) if you really want to know what it is... check this. But i'm warning you, it's not pretty.

Anyway, when my teacher asks me why I'm so smart (let's be honest, that happens to me all. the. time.) I'm just going to tell her about McTutor.

Afterall, McDreamy and McSteamy were already taken.



And while those are some dashing men, I would make this good lookin brotha my McTutor.



Be honest, he makes you drool. Me too.

1 comment:

Mel said...

ugh- i think i barfed a little. that buziness could happen to me. gag.
and i've taken med term too- not too shabby- just a lot of memory work. good luck!