6/14/11

{well that's embarassing}

I went to class this morning. To take a test.

I went to class this morning having slept roughly 2 hours last night. Studying for said test.

I went to class this morning after promptly falling asleep last night right after ingesting my highly caffenated beverage of choice. Diet Rockstar.

I went to class this morning only after having spent the early hours of the morning in the step down nerd dome. To print VO2max lab report.

I went to class this morning after spending the rest of the early morning hours searching all over campus high and lo for some place that I could buy a scantron at. They were all closed.

I went to class this morning after going back home to bum a scantron off the roommate. Bless their souls, they always have scantrons.

I went to class this morning listening to my favorite pump me up music: #1 and I'm Not Afraid. Stop judging.

I went to class this morning wearing practically the same clothes I wore yesterday. Even the undies.

I went to class this morning hardly even wearing a bra. Don't worry about what hardly even means.

I went to class this morning wearing sweats. For the fourth time in a week and a half.

I went to class this morning and noticed the girl in front of me wearing the exact same sweats. Now that is embarassing.


Things you might want to know:
  • Step down nerd dome: located in the electron learning center. (the nerd dome being the biblioteca) A building full of classrooms full of computers. There's a giant computer lab located in a room much like unto a dungeon. Open random early and late hours. 24 hours during finals.
  • In my defense I worked 9.5 hours yesterday. At my place of employment we are all pretty scantaly clad. Meaning for the 24 hours I wore the same undies, I wasn't really wearing any undies for 9.5 hours of that 24. That makes it slightly less awful.
  • I was listening to pandora when #1 came on. I thought it was quite appropriate for the occasion. Halfway through the song it cut out and started into the jam I'm Not Afraid. The Pandora gods were giving me some encouragement this morning.


And my newest most favorite quote:
They just jealous `cause this white girl got swag.
Seriously.

And by swag I mean I showed that test who. was. boss.

kbye

1 comment:

Keep Your Sunny Side Up said...

Oh, my, didn't your mother teach you anything? :)