Moving right along... Guess what I had to do today at the center of employment?
Scoop diarrhea poops out of the pool. Totes gross, right? Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. All in a days work I suppose. And I would way rather do that than clean up the puke on the deck. Yikes. It's a hazardous job I occupy. Pray for my safety.
You know, back in the day I used to make lists. Lists of pretty much anything and everything. Me and this gal did it together, back before blogging was the craze. I was thinking that it's been a while since my list making glory days were relived. Maybe I don't really actually want to relive them. I'm not sure what the point of this is... What I'm trying to get at is to please enjoy the following smorgasbord of my thoughts. Ok? Cool.
Should I ever find a young (or old) man to
You can go ahead and thank me now for allowing you the pleasure of looking at that face for the last 3 minutes and 41 seconds. He makes my heart swoon. Somebody get that boy a rockin' set of missionaries and we'll be on our way to eternity. Yumm.
My friend gave me a can for my birthday. It looked like a mini soda can. Upon further inspection I came to realize, with her help, that it really was a special bean plant in a can. Crazy, I know. I really didn't think it would grow since I pretty much can't make anything grow. However, I watered it and gave it a little sunlight here and there. One day I noticed a little greet stem half poking out of the little dirt pellets and half still hiding it's head. The next day it came all the way up and out. Fun! It wasn't until I examined it more thoroughly that I realized it was a very special plant, indeed. See for yourself.
As much as I like to think I'm a nonconformist (let's be honest for a minute, "nonconformism" is everyone's fave way of conforming. But we can talk more about this later if you want) I do like to try out hip and trendy new things. Although I am still roughly 19 months behind everything hip and trendy. It's really quite sad. But kinda of cool. Like I'm trying to bring it back or something. Only not really. What I'm trying to say is that my girls Gabby and Hannah, who have yet to meet eachother, can rock this look like it ain't nobodies bizznass. I have secretly always been a little jealous. Today after work I was drying my hair when it made the perfect helmet look. I couldn't help but accessorize. I think I'm probably going to start wearing my hurrs like this every dang day. Ya dig?
Speaking of after work. I went to the local pharmacy to pick up a perscription that has nothing to do with being sick. I just take it because it makes everyone happier. No, seriously. I must have looked a hot mess because when the lady behind the counter handed it to me - only after signing for the insurance and swiping my plastic - she gave me sad puppy dog eyes and said "I hope you get feeling better soon". Well thank you kind lady, but I feel fine. I just look like I have been to hell and back. Which could have something to do with the fact that my early onset menapause will not go away.
And on the topic of rare medical conditions, I keep getting these weird bruises on my extremities. Could it be the fact that I am exceptionally clumsy? Probably. Could it be a rare strain of lukemia? Don't worry, I already googled it. You know what else is a symptom? Night sweats. Not to make light of a very serious disease, but I'm probably dying. Once again, thank you google.
So, have you seen this little guy? He makes me drool and my heart get all giddy with joy. I cannot wait until I get to snugg him like crazy and kiss his chubby little J* family cheeks.
But as much as I dig the new kid, the big sis is still my fave little gal. And girl, when you get her on the phone, she is a woman of many words. That was pure sarcasm incase you couldn't tell. Seriously though, I dig every little word that comes out of her. It might have something to do with the fact that the mouth runs in the family. No, seriously. She's got her fave aunties lips. Check it.
Also, I'm nearly positive I have figured out my life plan. And boy, it is dang good. Stay tuned, because you're going to hear about it. And then you're going to wish you were me. Especially when I accomplish said life plan.




No comments:
Post a Comment