Seriously you guys, I feel really bad for you. Like, I might have cried for you. Want to know why? It's because you didn't get to come with us to see The Little Mermaid. It was the best night of my life. Hands down. No questions asked. I could have died walking out and been a happy woman having completed everything good in life. I know, right? I may have even got a little teary eyed during the first half. Holy moly, it was incredible. The crying was totally justifiable too. I mean, it was a little girls, from the early 90's, dream come true. It was magical. Completely magical.
Here's the thing. If you know me, and you definitely should know me if you don't, you probably know of my love for Ariel and her under the sea friends. If you didn't, now you do. When I was a wee las someone gifted me with the VHS of my fave gal. I watched it and watched it over and over again. And watched it some more. Infact, I kinda wore out the tape. No seriously, I would watch it and rewind it and watch it again. Watch. Rewind. Repeat.
And to add to the festivites some of my fave girls came down to join in on the fun. Can anyone say Girls Gone Wild?!? Yes, it was that awesome. Peggy thought the fact that you can see the picture while you're taking it on my phone was just something humurous. Needless to say we took many a picture of the three of us. For example:
But my most favorite of all? The winner. Hands down.
I'm getting a little teary eyed just thinking about it. I wish I had pictures of the actual thing so that I could help all of you understand the awesomeness of it. However, they have some pretty strict copyright rules these days. I mean, we all know how hard it is to get free music off the world wide web these days. That's not true. I don't know how hard it is. I'm not smart enough to figure that business out. Never have been. But that's beside the point. The point is even if they didn't make it well known not to take no dang pictures I was too much in awe to think of such a thing anyway. Sorry.
And to set the record straight: I would be a mermaid over a wizard anyday.
No questions asked.

No comments:
Post a Comment