Let me let you in on a little secret, k? Cool. I have never really been a big Harry fan. Back in my young wippersnapper days I went against the grain. Anything that was trendy was lame with a capital L. Harry? He was so on the grain that it made me gag. I read the first book when it came out and then that was it. No more. But that might have something to do with the fact that I just realized I don't really read. Have I never really read? Mother? Answer that for me. Anywho, I didn't read the books. Then of course the movies happened. I saw one, two, and three. I thought I had seen four but nay my friends, twas not the case. Ok, secret over.
Dustin and I were chillin like some villans a ways back when he mentioned that he was going to see Harry's big finale when it came out. At midnight. Of course as Dustin and I are attatched at the hip I said I wanted to go too, without letting him in on the big secret. Fast forward a week or so and Dustin has two midnight showing tickets. Word? Word. But of course since I hadn't seen the movies a Harry/Lauren/Dustin marathon was in order. You dig it? So that is what we did. But since I have the attention span of a two month old puppy we had to spread it out over a weeks time. And the fact that he works 8-5 and I generally work 5-9 put a serious damper on things. We're used to our social life being ruined like that though.
Of course we documented the occasion for you.
Day the first
Day the second. Don't tell anyone but we actually didn't watch the third one. No time for such shinanigans.
Day the third
Day the fourth
It all ended the wee hours of Friday morning
And of course there was a battle of epic proportions between the good and the bad.
Even though it looks like I'm on old uncle Voldies team, I really won. Of course.
Excuse me if you haven't seen it, but the end was totally lame. I know, i know, it's how the book ends, but it was probably the worst thing I have seen since Source Code (don't even get me started on that one). Also, the girl in front of us that sobbed through the whole thing just ruined the mood by causing me to laugh with great hysteria. And it pissed Dustin off so bad he wouldn't even hold my hand during the scary part. And that's the deal, that he'll hold my hand when it's scary. Lame. So lame. Thanks a lot stupid sobbing girl.
And before you even ask the question that I know you're dying to ask...
No. Just no. Call for the deets.






2 comments:
hahahaha. THE END?! NO, it's when Voldy dies.
LOL -- I agree the end was lame - They did a fairly decent job making Harry and Ron look older - but Hermoine and what's her name --looked stupid - like they were playing make believe.
Post a Comment