9/27/11

{there might be something real between us}

I stand corrected. You can check Max out at his blog PaperPenPolaroid. Private no more.

I have just one thing to say tonight:


as in Mr. Bieber.

No.Judging.

It has taken me along while to be able to publicly proclaim my love for the Biebs. So please, go easy on me.

I may or may not have a big ol' case of the Bieber Fever (maybe like 2 years too late). So much so that I may or may not have doodled that in my notebook today while I was trying to study. But seriously, what's with him? It's like somebody put crack in his voice so as to capture all the adoring fans. It's like, really hard to deny it.

I learned of him while serving the Lord. His pretty little teenybopper face was hanging out on the wall at the home of some of my favorite sweet peeps. They were the first to introduce me to JB love. I thought he was a cutie (for a wee one) but when I got home I denied any such acusations. I even made fun of the movie when my roommates rented it and insisted on watching it at a very loud level.

But his music, it just gets my soul. and I was like baby baby baby ooooooh...


Check please.
It feels good to get that off my chest....


No comments: