Two years ago today I woke up in Utah.
And then you know where I went to sleep?
Florida.
On the floor. With a wierd smelling blanket that wasn't mine. It was too hot to use the blanket anyway. Infact, it was too hot to sleep. Or maybe the sleep was elusive because I was thought I was going to throw up. And not because I was sick, but because of what was right about to smack me in the face the next morning. I think.
The next morning? I woke up late. Perfect. However, the lack of sleep and the late wake up was worth it. Why? That day I met one of my very very best friends in the whole.wide.world. At the time I had no idea she would be my friend forever and always. But we soon came to realize we're pratically soul mates. (And tomorrow, on our second anniversary, we're gonna play. Oh man oh man.)
The second reason why no sleep was ok, was that (little did I know) while I woke up late, I woke up in paradise.
Holy Moly. No, seriously.
My insides crave that place some days. Boy, how time flies.
And for the second record: Why was I not informed before now what kinda sexy exy voice lil Wayne was carrying around with him? Daaaaaang, girl.


2 comments:
I can't wait to have mission experiences!
He may have a sexy exy voice, but that dude Ugly.
Post a Comment