You guys. Seriously.
Do you know what I did tonight? I will tell you.
My boss calls it a sixteen serpentine. I have heard it called a mountain man.
I call it hell.
Half mile swim + land workouts every 25 meters.
swim. sit ups. swim. dive and tread. swim. air squats. swim. push ups. swim. lunges. swim. scissors. swim. wall sit. swim. jumping jacks. swim. dips. swim. burpees. swim. leg lifts. swim. mountain climber. swim. twisters. swim. bicycles. swim. arm lifts. swim. compressions.
Repeat.
Not for the faint of heart.
And since my heart is not faint AND I'm a champ, I did it.
Because I have got what it takes even though it took everything I've got.
post trip to hell
You can go ahead and tell me I'm awesome now. "It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it great." ~ A League of Their Own.


1 comment:
You are AWESOME!!
Post a Comment