11/1/11

{never say never}

Oh.My.Gosh.

Be still my soul.

Like, I can't hardly even breathe right now.

I know I have expressed my love on the blog before, but tonight was the night when true love was made known. Love I never ever thought I had in me.

Love for The Biebs.

I used to live my life like this:



But then by some stroke of fate I came to the light. And I haven't looked back yet.

Oh gosh. Breathe Lauren, Breathe.

For the last few days, 12 to be exact, a countdown of sorts has taken place between Ashleigh and myself. She, being the good friend that she is, texted me daily with a reminder of said countdown. I won't bore you with all the details, but just know that all were like unto the following (of course, it being the last of all):

On the twelfth day of Justin Bieber Christmas my true love gave to me:
12 dames a dreamin'
11 judgers judging
10 gals a grinning
9 ladies jammin'
8 maids a droolin'
7 hearts a poundin'
6 chicks a screamin'
5 puuuuuurple hooodiiiiiiiieeees!!
4 giggling girls
3 true Beliebers
2 weak knees
and a case of pedophiliaaa!!!

Do you understand as to why today was the last day of all?

Because today was the day.

Let me tell you about it, not sparing any details. You're welcome in advance.

I went to work this afternoon (please note that when I speak of today I mean from about 5 last night until now, the wee hours of the morning). It wasn't really work. It was more like a halloween party. At the pool. That's right, a halloween pool party. Be.Jealous. I mentioned that tonight was the night and everyone started laughing at me. That is, everyone but one young man who is currently a senior in high school. At first I thought he was mocking me, but then I realized his love for The Biebs as well. Do you want to know what he did last night? This:



A boy after my own heart. If I wasn't such an old woman and he wasn't such a young boy I might just work my lovin' magic on him. But alas, as cute as he is I must refrain from lovin' on the high school babes. Just saying.

What a way to start the night.

Later, like much later, Ashleigh got off work and came to pick us up. First was a quick stop to Denny's with possibly the worst waiter ever. It's not like we really have a lot of options around these parts, so we kind of had to go there. You dig? Here's a pic for your viewing pleasure:



What pretty gals we are. (and by we, i mean Kaycee is a fox)

It was then on to the only place in town that would sell such a thing that we were looking for. Oh Wal*Mart, how we love thee.



Inside we found our way back to the electronics department where, much like unto twitterpated 15 year olds, we demanded to see The Biebs himself. After digging around in some boxes for a little minute (seriously? those bad boys should have been out right at the stroke of midnight) we had our treasure in hand.



Justin Bieber: Under the Mistletoe


(it sorta looks like i got socked right in the eyeball. or like i have a serious lack of sleep.)

Oh for the love of all things good in this land.

I think I might have done a little more screaming than necessary (wait, I take that back. You can never have too many squeels of delight). Honestly though, celebration was in order!



So celebrate we did.

We even stopped some girls in the middle of Wal*Mart to tell them about it so they could get their hands on their own copy (go for the delux edition. it has 4 (4!!) extra songs and a dvd. Word? Word.)

Of course on the way home we jammed our little hearts out. That was about 26 minutes ago. And now we are here. Drifting off to the smooth voice of the one and only JBiebs.

*sigh*

Oh heart of mine, calm thyself.

After all, this is my moto for life






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nelly ain't gonna take kindly to this post