1/9/12

{it's the thrill of the fight}+PostEdit

Today was the first day of my last real semester of college, right? How awesome is that? Double awesome if you ask me. And, it was a pretty super day. I learned some stuff, and might I say not just the business coming out the teachers mouths. But we'll get to that later.

What I wanted to get at today was that I totally had a knock down drag out with some girl. She was like all up in the grill talking smack 'cause her baby daddy think iz betta than that stanky ho. I mean, I was just trying to be nice to her and whatever but when he came in to class and sat down next to me.. Man, all the doors to H-E-double HockySticks broke loose. She be like "meet me by the flag pole, noon oclock" and I was like "yeah, what'er homegurl". But then erybody started chanting "fight fight fight" and i KNEW i couldn't let all those homeboiz down by not participating in a girl fight that beast win.

I.Took.Her.Down.

Her face was all nasty busted up.

As for me? She got a few good punches in and blessed me with a shiner of sorts.

See that there? The lighting in this here kitchen of mine isn't condusive to such pictures. You might need to tilt your screen around a little bit to get a good look at it. There, you see?



OR it might have come from a 4 year old who head butted me right smack dab in the orbital socket whilst I was teaching her the backstroke. I wasn't sure if I should cry or not, but when she didn't I knew I couldn't either. Man, sometimes it's hard being me.


PostEdit

I woke up this morning and didn't even have to wear eyeshadow.

Lucky me.

No, but seriously.





1 comment:

Kynsie said...

Oh my gosh lauren. I sat at my desk laughing so hard and the girl who was by me thought i was crying. I am SOOO glad i found your blog. made. my. day. :)