1/4/12

{this one is for the boys with the boomin' system}

So, I have this friend. We'll get into the deets on that one later.

He stopped by last night.

We were just sitting here chillin like vilians when he stops mid sentance and says while pointing "whose are those?"

I looked to see what he was inquiring about and took note that he was pointing at the shoes.

Remember these bad boys?


{I especially love this picture due to the background of it. The kitchen of course, the rightful place I belong, and my favorite room of all. I should start cooking in those bad boys}

I picked them up from the place on the floor where they had been sitting since I took them off after church on the sabbath day and proudly told them they were mine.

Do you know what he said next?

And I quote: "Do you have another job you didn't tell me about?"

Friendship.Terminated.



No comments: