5/5/09

{the cat}

I have been thinking lately about the cat. You know, the one that's not ours be we house it anyway? Yeah, that one. Anyway, I was thinking that maybe the cat isn't really that horrible. She just gets a bad wrap. Then I kept thinking and realized how dead wrong I was.

She is that bad. Worse maybe.

In honor of this new discovery I have written the following essay/list entitled

Why I Hate The Cat



-She is very hairy and gets her gross hair all over the dang house
-She insists on sleeping with me. But she won't just sleep with me, she has to sleep on me. Not only that but she has to move around for 37 minutes trying to find the right position. On me.
-She has this horrendous cough that she does right in my face, usually while I'm trying to sleep.
-She spills her water all over the kitchen floor. I'm sure she does it on purpose so I slip all over the place when I go in there.
-She does not take no for an answer.
-She doesn't listen when I tell her not to touch me.
-She does things like this:

that's right, she sits on my computer, these pictures were taken with the webcam. (The amount of attention she demands is mind blowing) She even closes windows when I'm trying to have a very serious conversation with my *ahem* ex-roommate. It really is quite annoying.
-To top it off, she bit me this morning.

And that is why I hate the cat.

Lets hear your cat hateing stories so I don't feel so bad about it...

2 comments:

Kate said...

She can feel your negative vibes, and is spilling her water bowl to spite you. if you are nice to her, she will leave you alone. cats always flock to the ones who don't like them. - you.

oh, and feeding them usually stops the biting. :) they only go to human flesh if the kibble is gone.

*Ashleigh* said...

First of all. Be careful. Cats eat babies and because you are the youngest in the house...it is bound to be after you..thus the biting, She is probably just going to nibble you to death. Secondly, I don't like when you say *ahem* ex-roommate. Makes me a little sad inside.