numero uno:

A Lion. I personally think that I would make a very good Lion owner. I would walk it and pet it and feed it delicious foods and promise to love it as long as I lived. I would even let it sleep with me if it wanted. It could live with Tundra in the backyard. They would get along so well, I just know it! I have even thought up a few names: Shark, Paco, Spike, Frank the Tank, or Daisie. Which is your favorite?
The next thing on the list:
A Range Rover (please, no Range Rover Sports. I find them to be quite ugly). Who doesn't want a Range Rover? I know I sure want one. And I know there is someone out there who wants to get me one. I promise to give you a ride around the block. I'll even let you sit in the drivers seat, as long as the keys are in my hand and it stays in the driveway. Plus, I'm going to need one to take my Lion on a safari. It is the most logical thing the owener of a Lion could have. Really, think about it. Get it? That's what I thought. Oh, and please make it a dark metallic grey color, fully loaded. And don't forget the sunroof.Thanks friends! I knew I could count on you!
*stay tuned incase I think of something else I can't live without!*
3 comments:
Do you honestly think a lion would be different from, ahem, "the cat"? Just larger, stinkier and need more kitty litter. Sides, it might eat Tunner.
a lion would totally eat tundra, AND you would have a heck of a mess to clean up in the kitchen with that huge water bowl.
oh, he would probably want to sleep in Ray's chair too, so that wouldnt be to cool.
DAISY! That is the perfect name for your perfect b-day present. The sunroof will totally come in handy too...good thinking.
Post a Comment