5/10/09

{ode to my mother}


I have the best mom in the whole world. Don't even try to tell me that your mom is better because then you would be lying and we don't like liars, now do we?

In honor of my mother I have written this little ode for her entitled:

Ode To My Mother

My mom is really super rad
She birthed 3 gals and one lad.

I think that she is really neat
Guess what? we have the same size feet!
She has a super hot smokin' bod
And she holds tight to the rod.
Her smartness is through the roof
It's too bad her kids aren't living proof.
She is lovely to the bone
That's why she deserves a throne.
She is the greatest in the land
And she always lets me hold her hand.
She is far from being wack
I love her to the moon and back.


*us gals and the mom at the race for the cure*
Stay tuned for a post party about the race!


Happy Mothers Day Mommy Dearest! I LOVE YOU!!!

3 comments:

Keep Your Sunny Side Up said...

You are the living proof, I have the smartest children in the world. Thank you for preparing such a yummy dinner. Thanks for the great weekend!

Jay said...

you're right... Catherine is amazing!

-saw you mowing the lawn the other day... YOU'RE amazing!

Rachel Doyle said...

Your momma is quite rad - I do agree!