I just got done with my final in Dr. Sailor Mouths class this morning. I'm going to miss that big old softy. (Disclaimer: I do not actually know if he is a softy, but he has such a rough exterior that I assume his insides are mostly mushy. Unless he's an all around jerk, which I don't believe is the case) At least until fall semester starts and I get to be graced with his loving charm once again.
I heard it through the grape vine that he hates our class. This girl I sit next to told me that her husband has a friend who is in the class right after ours. Apparently Dr. Sailor Mouth told that class that we were stupid. Literally. Then the kid that knows the husband of the girl that sits next to me told the husband who then told the girl who told me. How is that for gossip? Anyway, I don't blame him. We are pretty stupid. All upper classmen taking the Maymester rendition of a freshman level class, which Dr. Sailor Mouth found it in his heart to teach it as an upper division class. I should have got the upper level credit for it. Sheesh. Whatev. But that's beside the point.
What is the point is that I'm pretty sure I stomped that test right into the dang ground. (Even though instead of studying last night I held two boys hands. At once. Heh. You can go ahead and wish you were me right now ;) ) He let us use our books and notes, probably so that we would all pass and he wouldn't have to see us every again, I didn't even have to look up what a cerebrovascular accident was. That is how smart I am. However I couldn't remember if the ventricle or atrium was on top. I guess he has a point about the stupid thing. Anyway, luckily I have a partially photographic memory in which I can see where on the page the information was located (like as in if I don't know where exactly something is I don't have to look page over page, because I can generally remember where it was located on the page. That means that if it was on the bottom right hand side I can skip the time wasting practice of looking over the whole page and just checking what is on the bottom right hand side of the page. It comes in SUPER handy sometimes) so all I had to do was flip through and find the diagram of the heart in the middle of the page somewhere in the first five chapters of the book. Not that finding a giant diagram of a heart is actually that hard, but you get the point.
Moral of the story: I'm pretty sure I passed the class. Like 98.678%. And if I didn't you better believe Dr. Sailor Mouth is going to get a piece of this girl. Only not like that sounds. More in a death stare until he gives me a passing grade type deal.
And in other news the summer semester offically starts on Tuesday. I am registered for Exercise Physiology, Methods of Conditioning, Family Life and Human Development, and Medical Terminology. Boy howdy. I'm probably going to narrow it down to just two in order to save my sanity and possibly get lots of hours in at the swimming pool (working AND getting my tan on. And possibly working some laps in too). Oh gosh, I'm pretty sure I just heard through the vents the girl upstairs puking. Kill me now.
But the best news of the day is that these two goobers, which may or may not be another term for peanut, are coming for a visit.
PeaceLoveHappiness

1 comment:
All I can say to this is I always knew you are smart plus I wish I were there with you. :)
Post a Comment