Anyway, in the last 84 days I have lost my killer FL tan. Tragic, I know. So today when the sun arrived I took my study skills and my text books outside to the parking lot (because we have a parking lot and not grass) and parked myself down on the curb and sat there for awhile
And then in honor of the summer I caved. Freak. I know. I couldn't help it. Before my trip to the Florida sun I had a problem with this frozen yogurt place. It was bad, and really really good. Like so dang good I could have died. You know what they just opened up down here? A frozen yogurt place. Just greeeeeeeaaaaaat. Perfect. If you know me you know that I haven't had any treats or sweets or delicious things since September 17. But today, well I think you know where this is going. I ate it. All of it. However it was totally justified in that it was fat free yogurt with granola and mixed fruit. yuuuummmmm. Oh boy. And don't tell me that justification leads to excommunication. I've already thought of that. Incase you wanted to know what the heaven on earth looked like I snapped a quick photo. But not before devouring the whole thing.
*the first picture may have been caused by the overhead red light fixtures we have. Or not.


No comments:
Post a Comment